As part of our customer service, we develop SPICE simulation libraries for CMOS processes. Our range includes ultra-modern FinFET processes in the nanometer range, RF CMOS and high voltage and high performance MOSFETs. Discrete power devices are also part of our portfolio. We carry out a large number of modeling services, e.g.:
- Complete parts libraries based on the latest simulation models that contain all statistical effects needed for an efficient application in analogue and digital designs.
- All the necessary measurements on wafers up to 300 mm.
- Models for RF MEMS and sensors.
- Modeling of RF effects based on S-parameters, noise and non-linear performance.
- Age and degradation effects, SOA and many more.
Simulation libraries and the documentation related to them are compiled in customer-specific formats that allow a seamless integration into the design flow of our customers. Our stringent quality control and flexible customer support system are also excellent reasons to co-operate with us.